BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1000 Gifts


I am joining a community of believers in making a list: A List of A Thousand Gifts, starting with #1 and ending with #1000.

As I arise to a new dawn each day, I am keenly aware that I have been blessed with more gifts than I deserve...not gifts that I want, but gifts that I have! Not always gifts that come in large boxes, but small packages scattered throughout my days. Small moments of time that become big encounters with God!
Those times when I feel most connected to my Creator, are not to be ignored or go unmentioned. When He sends me a message that He loves me, it brings Him delight that I noticed!

As each moment translates into a day, I will dictate each gift onto the blank pages of my journal---just as they happen, as they arrive, as they are unwrapped---His infinite graces that become part of each day, stir my heart to respond with praise!

I have chosen to officially start my list, tomorrow morning. I am a one of those "official-start-kind-of-girl".
I will say that I am full of anticipation! What will it be! I will keep a running list on my sidebar. Feel free to read...then maybe you will be encouraged to start your own list!

1 comments:

Dámaris said...

I am so blessed to read about your 1000 gifts. My trip to Guatemala reminds me of how fortunate we are here in America. We often go without noticing God's gifts to us.
I am thankful for the riches we have that money can't buy.
I love ya
Damaris