BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ten For Tuesday!

My Top Ten (or fifteen) Favorite Kitchen Things!
in no particular order
The cereal bowls that the children use. I love anything that looks vintage!

My huge green bowls that Duane got me for my 30th birthday! I use these all the time!

The old window out of Grandpa Seward's Barn. I painted it red!

I just got these canisters at a second hand store. I absolutely love them!

My very favorite coffee cup! I got it at the very first Women of Faith conference. It is my favorite because of the verse on it. It is a great reminder every morning!

This spoon hook makes me smile! I got it in Chicago a couple years ago at a great little store called Anthropologie!
This is my pantry/grocery list. I am worried that I will not be able to replace this when it is gone! I use it all the time!
My Good Dishes, that I use as much as I can! Duane bought part of the set for me for my 31st birthday! Then we found out that they were retiring the set, so long story short, we had to buy the rest from all over America, including Hawaii!

My curtains that my mother made for me, with all the love in her heart! Thanks Mom. I love them!!
My Kitchen-Aid. I use it daily!

My spice cabinet. I love this thing!

My Coffee Pot (and my antique Folger's Cans)

My Orange Pitcher & Juice Cups! These are some that I have collected. My lovely Great-Grandma Porter had some like these when I was a little girl. They remind me of her!

My old Green Chair, and some of my cookbooks! I love cookbooks, and I use them daily!

2 comments:

julie f said...

You have such a fun, interesting kitchen. I LOVE your decorations!
Thanks for sharing!

Love Ya!

Jamie said...

My Grandma has the same orange juice pitcher and glasses...how funny! I always think of my Grandma (and my childhood) when I see that type of glassware.

Love you...enjoyed the pictures!
Jamie