BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cousins

Today, Nikki and I attended the wedding of one of my cousins, Cheri. During the reception we sat at the same table as one of my other cousins, Jill and her family.

As I drove away from the church, I thought about how little I invest into the life of one of my favorite cousins. We get so busy, and before we know it, we are at another wedding or funeral, talking about how we really need to get together.
Jill is older than I am by a year or two, but we grew up very close! Her parents, my Uncle Bob and Aunt Glenda, lived next door to my grandparents, Edsal & Thelma Horn. They lived on a little farm in Caldwell, behind the original Happy Day Ford. We spent hours and hours there, playing with the cats, gathering eggs, making biscuits with Grandma...Sweet Memories! We were country girls then, and now we are city gals.
Jill is married to a great guy, Thad, and they have three darling little boys!


"Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends"

1 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Jill is such a sweet heart, I always tho't she was so sweet. You are blessed!