BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 7, 2007

My conversation with Nikki today-

Nikki: "Mommy, I want to write a Christmas book about Baby Jesus."

Mommy: "I think that is a great idea!"

Nikki: "But, I forgot how it starts, and I need you to help me."

Mommy: "Okay, remember that in the Bible it tells that an angel came down to Mary, and told her that she was chosen to be Jesus' mommy. " "I would think that may be where you would want to start?"

Nikki: "Mooooommmm! You have it all wrong!"
"Pastor Michelle told us that, first an angel visited Zacherius in the Temple, and told him that he and his wife, Elizabeth, were going to be parents"
"And, you know what?...they were really, really old!"
"And then the angel went to Mary and told her that she was going to have a baby, and that his name would be Jesus. "
"I think that the angel told Joseph too!"

Mommy: "That would be a great place to start!"


I LOVE CHRISTMAS THROUGH THE EYES OF MY CHILDREN!!!

1 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

OHHHHHH, reminds me of Michael when we were in Seattle hospital for Easter. He wanted to know what those flowers were that were all over the place and I told him they Easter Lillies and his replie was "oh that is right, Easter is when Jesus Bloomed!"

You go Nikki, write lots of books. I will support you and buy one of each!