BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sandy has gone Home!

My love and prayers go out tonight to the Plemons & Nusz families.
Sandy went to be with Jesus today at 3 o'clock. She went around and talked to each of her children, her husband, and the other family members that were there. Then she asked them to sing; she looked up to heaven and breathed her last.

"She has fought a good fight, she has finished her course, she has kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for her a crown of righteousness..."

I was privileged to have been a friend of Sandy's. Due to the fact that her sister, Deanna was my close friend, it was natural to think of Sandy as a friend too. I remember her gentle spirit, her quiet manner, and her passion for her family. She had a beautiful heart for others.
The last time I was around Sandy was at Steven and Dee's wedding. We were bridesmaids together, and we had a blast!

Sandy, I will miss you!

"Oh, just think of stepping on shore, and finding it heaven.
Of touching a hand, and finding it God's.
Of breathing new air, and finding it celestial.
Of waking up in Glory, and finding it Home."

0 comments: