BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

And they're off..........

Tomorrow morning at 5 A.M., I am leaving with 10 friends to drive to Portland, Oregon. We are attending the Women of Faith at the Rose Garden Arena.

This is my 12th year to attend this conference, and it gets better every year! I always love spending time with friends...especially these friends! Plus, I come away feeling as if my tank has been filled to overflowing!

Dee and I will be gone all weekend, and are leaving the care of the children with their daddies. We have stocked the cupboards, and Steven has been assigned "Chef"; Duane has been assigned "Chief Bottle Washer."

I will be back with many great things to blog about. So, until then....Bonn Voyage!

2 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

Oh have fun. I have been to one of these and I enjoyed it sooo much. It is so nice to be able to go and spend time with all the other ladies who come.
Amy Ellen

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

well I was hoping you would blog first about our "venture", but I guess I will start working on mine now.

I love you and thanks for the fun times!