BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tent City, Idaho





Before you think that we are camping, let me explain. This is a "tent city" going up in our back yard. We are considering this style of living....haha!

Duane, Marc, Aaron, and John take hunting very seriously! This year, they became proud owners of two huge tents. I was told that these tents need to be put up, aired out, and rained on. I guess all of this conditions the tents for the outdoor elements.

Duane & Alex put the two tents up this afternoon, and just as planned, it is now raining on the tents.
We were all invited to come and hang out in the tents to "check them out!" You will notice the shadows coming from inside the tents...it is Aaron, Alex & Duane just chillin' out.

1 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

I may have to borrow one of those for my horses this winter!! haha! Gotta laugh! I love the tents!