BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rodeo Queens in the making





On Tuesday night, we enjoyed a BBQ at Uncle Dennis and Aunt Lisa's house. On of the highlights of their place is that they have horses. Uncle Dennis being the sweet man that he is, saddled up three horses, and the kids rode for an hour or so.
Alyssa, Kenlee and Nikki were so happy, and Ashley was in her element.

Thank you Uncle Dennis and Cousin Crystal, for the horse rides. You made the kids very happy!

1 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

I really enjoyed the visit and to see the kids all excited about horses, I remember how excited I was about horses, now I just feed them and watch them. hahah Something about my saddle shrinking, someone watered it or something. Not sure, couldn't be that my butt got too big??!!!
I love you!