BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Having fun with family!




Aaron, Cher, Alyssa(6) and Kenlee(3), my brother, sis-in-law, and nieces, are here visiting from Colorado. They have been staying here in our home, and we are having a blast with them.

The day they arrived, we got our new big pool set up, so we have been hanging out in the pool a lot! The kids are in water heaven!

Aaron and Cher are worrying about "wearing out their welcome", but I am not. They are very easy to keep. Besides, Nikki is enjoying her "live-in playmates". She wakes up and has instant friends!
Alyssa and Nikki are the same age, and very close. Kenlee is friends with whomever she choses at any given moment.
Aunt Dee Dee(a.k.a. Aunt Sheila) is thrilled to have them around!

The farther down life's road I walk, I realize that my family is my life, and I don't know where I would be, or what I would do without them!
If you hear that someone let the air out of Aaron's van tires...it might have be me???

3 comments:

julie f said...

Great pics! Shows the fun of summer! It was nice to see Aaron and Cher at church..their girls are so cute!


So happy about your pool! It's a great way to cool off, isn't it!

Love ya,
Julie

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

We sure enjoyed having you guys over this week. It was a blast to visit and watch the kids ride the horses, the horses were happy I am sure that someone was there that wanted to ride. Have a blessed day!

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

WOW, I looked at Julies page and Jennys WOW, those children all look like I remember Tom, Julie and Krystal looking when they first moved here. Beautiful families!