BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007



Ashley is doing great today and enjoying her orange sherbet, orange jello, chicken broth, and malt-o-meal. I was eating a brownie last night, and she was looking at it longingly. Poor thing!

She is feeling good enough to be artistic, and I thought I would share a couple of her masterpieces. God has given her a gift, and I love it when she uses it.

Ashley is blessed with so many people who love her, and we thank God for all of you. Her Grandma Margaret and the Hank's brought some thoughtful gifts to keep Ashley entertained during her recovery.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Wow! The artwork is truly impressive.

I so enjoyed linking to your blog through Cara's. I really, really like your title and the blog in which you explained it. I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

Was reminded of our visit to the tea shop about a year ago--that was such fun!

Keep in touch...I am blogging at www.jenny-jenjo.blogspot.com and finding it so much fun but also a way of journaling my family's life for future remembrance.